USA COLOMBIA PANAMA COSTA RICA EL SALVADOR MEXICO
Experience the marvel of a Panama Canal transit and enjoy an overnight in Panama City exploring its Casco Viejo; then prepare for eco-adventures in Costa Rica, El Salvador and Mexico before disembarking in Los Angeles. Along the way enjoy Domaine Carneros wine paired dinners, receptions, tastings and more. Domaine Carneros will be bringing some of their most famous vintages to share exclusively with you as their guest. Sail 8 charming ports, in 6 enchanting countries, over 16 adventurous days and unpack only once while being pampered aboard Crystal Cruises award-winning Crystal Serenity! Guests wishing to participate in all Domaine Carneros events must book through Michael Mastrocola’s MillenniuM Travel (MmMmTravel). Anyone making their reservation elsewhere (including directly with Crystal) will not be included.
Why Crystal Cruises by MillenniuM Travel?
Exclusive events hosted onboard by Domaine Carneros include private receptions, food & wine pairings, wine dinners, tastings and more.
MillenniuM Travel Service: A dedicated team of professionals with over 50 years of experience working together to plan your perfect vacation.
Crystal Cruises’ all-inclusive value provides:
- Complimentary fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, specialty coffees, soft drinks and fresh juices
- Dining; including specialty venues Prego, and Umi Uma & Sushi Bar inspired by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa.
- Pre-paid gratuities throughout for housekeeping, bar and dining staff
- 24-hour room service
- Award-winning Broadway-style entertainment, piano bars and dance clubs
- Recent-release films in spacious surround-sound theatre
- A wide range of enrichment classes such as art, music, computer/technology, dance, and foreign language
- Comfortable shuttles to town in most ports and concierge services for personal arrangements ashore
- Gym with state-of-the-art fitness equipment and classes including yoga, Pilates, cycling, Kinesis systems & Tai Chi
To make a reservation please contact us directly at 831.659.0151 or email us at Office@MmMmTravel.com. For additional information about this enchanting voyage, please fill out the form below and we will respond to your request within 1 business day. Please remember that our response to your email query may accidentally be directed to your junk mail folder. We look forward to working with you!